201 Senior Electrical Verification Engineer
By joining the Kardium team, you can help make a difference in the lives of millions around the world. We have recently commercialized a ground breaking medical device for minimally-invasive diagnosis and treatment of atrial fibrillation, a heart condition that can cause strokes, heart failure, and other conditions affecting patient quality of life.
In this role, you will gain hands-on experience specifying, performing, and overseeing verification and validation activities on complex and leading-edge medical devices. Your work in verification and validation will necessitate interactions with all parts of the company including design engineering, clinical research, field operations, regulatory affairs, and manufacturing. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for the challenge of technical leadership, and developing and validating complex medical devices.
What you’ll be doing…
You will be providing technical leadership of the electrical and systems verification and validation team including the following:
- Developing and validating electrical test methods and software analysis tools
- Ensuring that requirements are adequately written to support verification and validation activities
- Designing and commissioning necessary test fixtures and jigs for routine testing and test automation
- Maintaining compliance to medical device standards and regulations
What you bring to the team…
Our team is smart, creative, and passionate about developing innovative medical devices to help improve people’s lives. We work in a collaborative environment based on trust and respect. We understand that only by working together can we solve what was thought unsolvable.
You are suited to our approach and possess these attributes:
- At least five years of experience with electrical and electronics hardware design and testing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Medical device regulatory experience, including application of standards such as IEC 60601
- Hardware circuit design, analysis, and testing
- Digital and analog signal processing and signal conditioning
- Statistics and measurement systems accuracy in industrial environment
- Electrical and electronics aptitude
- Written communication, verbal communication, and technical documentation skills
- Scripting and programming experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Flexible and adaptable to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
Why work at Kardium?
Working at Kardium provides:
- Work on medical devices that will improve people’s lives
- Involvement in the development of a high-complexity medical device
- A great working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge
- An engaged leadership team who believes in mentoring and career growth
- Supportive colleagues and fun social events to foster teamwork
- Competitive compensation, including equity participation
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title “201 Senior Electrical Verification Engineer” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com