211 Quality Control Technician
- Sampling, inspection, and measurement of incoming raw materials, inprocess, and finished devices according to established specifications and procedures.
- Producing formal reports of the inspection and measurement results and initiating non-conformity reports (NCR) when required.
- Conducting the cleaning, maintenance, and calibration of measuring equipment.
- Assisting the QC Manager in the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the quality-related processes.
- Assisting the QC Manager in the definition of reliable measurement systems for new products.
- At least 2 years of hands-on quality control or metrology lab experience, preferably in regulated manufacturing industries, such as medical devices or automotive.
- An ability to interpret mechanical drawings to understand specified dimensional and functional characteristics to be measured, tested, or inspected, including the basics of GD&T.
- A high level of proficiency with standard measurement tools/systems (calipers, micrometers, height gauges, dial indicators, force gauges, etc.). CMM and optical measurement systems knowledge are preferable.
- Proven competence in interpreting and following a detailed inspection and test procedures, as well as documenting results accurately.
- An associate degree or diploma in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, technical training, and/or related experience.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills.
- The willingness and ability to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate.
Recruitment is ongoing as there are multiple positions, so we encourage you to apply today. Send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title “211 Quality Control Technician” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com