242 Electrical Verification Engineer
By joining the Kardium team, you can help make a difference in the lives of millions around the world. We have recently commercialized a ground breaking medical device for minimally-invasive diagnosis and treatment of atrial fibrillation, a heart condition that can cause strokes, heart failure, and other conditions affecting patient quality of life.
In this role, you will gain hands-on experience specifying, performing, and overseeing verification and validation activities on complex and leading-edge medical devices. Your work in verification and validation will necessitate interactions with all parts of the company including design engineering, clinical research, field operations, regulatory affairs, and manufacturing. You will have an excellent opportunity to gain a broad and comprehensive understanding of medical device R&D, while performing detailed technical work.
What you’ll be doing…
You will be engaged in a diverse set of activities including the following:
- Developing and validating test methods and software analysis tools to be used in system characterization, verification, and validation
- Specifying, designing, and commissioning electro-mechanical test fixtures and circuit boards
- Designing and documenting verification and validation protocols
- Executing and documenting verification and validation tests
- Working with third-party test labs performing certification testing
What you bring to the team…
Our team is smart, creative, and passionate about developing innovative medical devices to help improve people’s lives. We work in a collaborative environment based on trust and respect. We understand that only by working together can we solve what was thought unsolvable.
You are suited to our approach and possess these attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or engineering physics
- Hands-on experience in electrical and electronics circuit design, prototyping, testing, and debugging
- Familiarity with digital and analog signal processing and signal conditioning
- Experience programming in Java, C#, and MATLAB
- Experience with Altium
- Statistics and measurement systems accuracy in industrial environment
- Electrical and electronics aptitude
- Written communication, verbal communication, and technical documentation skills
- Scripting and programming experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Flexible and adaptable to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
Why work at Kardium?
Working at Kardium provides:
- Work on medical devices that will improve people’s lives
- Involvement in the development of a high-complexity medical device
- A great working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge
- An engaged leadership team who believes in mentoring and career growth
- Supportive colleagues and fun social events to foster teamwork
- Competitive compensation, including equity participation
How to apply…
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com using “242 Electrical Verification Engineer” as the subject line. If you are a new graduate, please attach your most recent transcripts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org