261 Product Manager
By joining the Kardium team, you can help make a difference in the lives of millions around the world. We have developed a ground-breaking medical device for the minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment of the most common heart rhythm disorder, atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation can cause stroke, heart failure, and other heart-related complications.
In this role you will join the Product Management team working on the Globe Mapping and Ablation System.
- Manage the software roadmap, including prioritization of key features for upcoming releases
- Collect, analyze, and prioritize feedback from customers, field teams, and other stakeholders to drive improvements to the Globe System and its software
- Improve the software user experience (UX)
- Work with sales teams and create marketing collateral
- Support ongoing clinical studies
What you bring to the team…
Our Kardium team is smart, creative, and passionate about creating cutting-edge medical devices that improve people’s lives. We work within a collaborative environment based on trust and respect and we understand that only by working together can we solve the unsolvable.
You bring to the team these characteristics along with:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, business/commerce, or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in product management or product development
- Experience with software product management is preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
What do you get out of this?
A meaningful career working with a truly innovative technology and an ambitious team, combined with:
- Knowing every day that you are making a difference in people’s lives by helping treat a condition that debilitates millions worldwide
- A great working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to extend your knowledge by interacting with other team members in a multi-disciplinary environment that includes electrical and mechanical engineers, biologists, and specialists in human factors, and clinical and regulatory affairs
- An engaged leadership team who believes in mentoring and growing employees’ careers
- Supportive and fun colleagues with plenty of social events to encourage people connections
- And our employees think we are great too – check out Glassdoor to learn more!
How to apply…
If this position interests you, please send a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com, with the job title “261 Product Manager” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org