264 Software Engineer
Kardium has a unique opportunity for a Software Engineer who is interested in pursuing a career in the medical device industry. This position involves designing, coding, testing, and maintaining various software tools used across the company to support our product data management.
- Design and implement internal software tools to integrate data from third party systems.
- Extend functionality of existing product data management systems using their APIs and databases.
- Participate in requirements analysis prior to and during development and validation activities.
Education and Experience
- Advanced object-oriented programming skills, preferably with Java, C# or C++.
- Experience creating multi-tier desktop applications (graphical user interface, business logic, data access).
- Familiarity with issue tracking systems, such as FogBugz, Jira, or Bugzilla.
- Experience with source repositories, preferably with Git.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in software engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in software development, ideally in a regulated environment.
The successful candidate will preferably have:
- Proven ability to learn and use third party APIs and libraries.
- Experience with test-driven development and unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a history of success working in a team setting.
- Have a keen desire to help produce high quality code.
- Be highly proactive and able to execute tasks with minimal instruction and guidance.
- Be enthusiastic about finding innovative solutions to unforeseen challenges.
How to Apply
Apply today by sending your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org using “264 Software Engineer” as the subject line.
Thanks in advance for your interest in working at Kardium!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com