265 Software Engineer
Kardium has a unique opportunity for a Software Engineer who is interested in pursuing a career in the medical device industry. This position involves designing, coding, testing, and maintaining various software tools used across the company to support our research and manufacturing data management, enterprise resource planning, and quality management systems.
- Design and implement internal software tools to integrate data from ERP and other third party systems.
- Extend functionality of existing manufacturing and quality management systems.
- Provide software support for Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing operations.
- Participate in requirements analysis prior to and during development and validation activities.
Education and Experience
- Experience creating multi-tier desktop applications (graphical user interface, business logic, data access).
- Advanced object-oriented programming skills, typically with Java, C# or C++.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle.
- Familiarity with issue tracking systems, such as FogBugz, Jira, or Bugzilla.
- Experience with source repositories, such as Perforce, CVS, Git, or Subversion.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in software engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in software development, ideally in a regulated environment.
The successful candidate will preferably have:
- Experience developing Windows applications using .NET framework or equivalent.
- Experience with GUI frameworks (WinForms, WPF, or Swing).
- Proven ability to learn and use third party APIs and libraries.
- Familiarity with complex database table joins, views, stored procedures, indexes.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a history of success working in a team setting.
- Have a keen desire to help produce high quality code.
- Be highly proactive and able to execute tasks with minimal instruction and guidance.
- Be enthusiastic about finding innovative solutions to unforeseen challenges.
How to Apply
Apply today by sending your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com using “265 Software Engineer” as the subject line.
Thanks in advance for your interest in working at Kardium!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org