267 Director, People Services
You will be an essential member of Kardium’s senior management group, tasked with helping us to grow and develop into a leading, global medical device company. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of millions around the world by delivering ground-breaking medical devices to treat the most common heart rhythm disorder, atrial fibrillation.
The Kardium team is smart, creative, and passionate. We work in a collaborative environment based on trust and respect, and we understand that only by working together can we solve the seemingly unsolvable.
We have created a company that is a great place to work. We want you to join our team to help ensure it continues to be great as we grow rapidly over the next few years.
Your responsibilities include…
- People services team
- Performance and compensation review
- Employer branding
- Benefit providers
- Selection of software to support people services
- Documentation and training on culture, employee development, and practices to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees
- Compensation guidelines
- Performance management practices
- Helping us write even better job descriptions!
You bring to Kardium…
- A passion for building high performance teams
- Significant experience with high-tech recruiting
- Over 8 years’ experience in people services with at least 2 years at a senior corporate level
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
What do you get out of this?
A meaningful career working with a truly innovative technology and an ambitious team, combined with:
- Knowing every day that you are making a difference in people’s lives by helping treat a condition affecting millions of people worldwide
- A great working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to work with a multi-disciplinary team that includes engineers, software developers, biologists, clinical support, sales, manufacturing, supply chain, compliance, and regulatory affairs
- An engaged leadership team who believes in mentoring and growing employees’ careers
- Supportive and fun colleagues with plenty of social events to encourage people connections
- And our employees think we are great too – check out Glassdoor to learn more!
How to apply…
If this position interests you, please send a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com, with the job title “267 Director – People Services” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org