274 Quality Control Engineer, Electrical
By joining the Kardium team, you can help make a difference in the lives of millions around the world. Kardium has developed a ground-breaking medical device for diagnosis and treatment of atrial fibrillation, a heart condition that can cause strokes, heart failure, and other heart-related complications.
As a member of the Quality Control Team, you will collaborate with the Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Risk Management teams in planning and executing our quality program, with a focus on developing and manufacturing electrical components and systems.
As the Quality Control Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining quality control specifications for electrical components and assemblies in collaboration with Engineering and Risk Management teams.
- Writing technical documentation related to quality control, such as quality control work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Assisting Testing and Engineering teams in the development and qualification of new quality control methods and equipment.
- Participating in non-conformance root cause investigations and implementing corrective actions.
- Performing inspections of electrical components and assemblies as required.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, or an equivalent combination of an electrical engineering diploma and relevant experience.
- Proficiency with test and measurement equipment such as calipers, micrometers, oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing and quality control, preferably in the medical device sector.
- Experience with printed circuit boards and high voltage testing.
- Experience with electronics CAD tools and safety and EMC standards, particularly IEC 60601.
- Familiarity with analog and digital circuit design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to come up to speed quickly on complex subject matters.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of varying production schedules, and to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title “274 Quality Control Engineer, Electrical” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com