277 Medical Device Software Application Developer
As a Medical Device Software Application Developer, your challenge is to develop innovative, user-friendly software features for our revolutionary Globe® Mapping and Ablation System. You will work collaboratively within the software team to develop high quality Java and C/C++ GUI code for new and existing product features and you will have the opportunity to directly influence our product development through our software engineering practices.
- Develop and maintain medical device software code to implement new features, modify existing features, and fix anomalies.
- Review changes to medical device software code made by other application developers.
- Establish and maintain design specifications and design notes.
- Review changes to design specifications and design notes made by other application developers.
- Collaborate with the critical systems architect to ensure that medical device software code and related designs adhere to established architectural and safety requirements.
- Collaborate with the UX designer to ensure that the medical device software user interface code and designs adhere to established usability requirements.
- Collaborate with the systems performance engineer to ensure that the system meets established performance metrics.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor of science or engineering degree with substantial programming content or equivalent.
- Proficient in a high-level language such as Java, C#, C++ or equivalent.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills
- Strongly motivated to produce correct, clean, and efficient code
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Flexible and adaptable to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title “277 Medical Device Software Application Developer” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com