300 Production Technician
Kardium is looking for talented and driven Production Technicians to join our manufacturing team in a permanent capacity. Our Production Technicians work in a multi-disciplinary environment with other members of the manufacturing team in the preparation, assembly, and testing of medical devices.
Kardium offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits program, and the ability to participate in equity through a stock option plan. Essential abilities of the successful candidate include strong technical aptitude and hands-on skills, as well as the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Preparation of electrical and mechanical parts required for assembly of medical devices using an array of hand and power tools as well as custom jigs and fixtures.
- Assembly of miniature precision components using a variety of methods including adhesives, fasteners, and laser-welding.
- Conducting tests to assess quality and reliability of device components and documenting the results.
- Detailed adherence to standard operating procedures for assembly and testing of device components.
- Working with engineering team to pilot novel manufacturing process technologies.
- Occasional operation of manual machine shop tools.
- The ability to work both morning and afternoon shifts.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination especially when working with a microscope.
- Experience with assembly of miniature mechanical components.
- Experience with basic electro-mechanical parts assembly, such as soldering and crimping.
- Experience with machine-tool operation
- Highly dedicated, self-motivated and self-managed.
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including maturity, teamwork, respect, courtesy, tact, and discretion.
- A strong drive to succeed with a track record of being highly productive.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and requirements.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in delivering training.
- Familiarity with assembly and testing requirements of medical devices and associated documentation.
- Prior exposure to Good Manufacturing Practices and working in a clean room.
How to Apply
Recruitment is ongoing as there are multiple positions. You are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org using “300 Production Technician” as the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com