307 Clinical Specialist and Trainer
By joining the Kardium team, you can help make a difference in the lives of millions around the world. We have developed a ground-breaking medical device for the minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment of the most common heart rhythm disorder, atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation can cause stroke, heart failure, and other heart-related complications.
In this role you will join the Clinical Engineering team working on the Globe Mapping and Ablation System. Our Clinical Engineering team is responsible for training hospital staff and Kardium Field Clinical Specialists on new features and Globe System devices during both commercial and clinical study procedures in North America and Europe.
- Train and support hospital staff and Kardium Field Clinical Specialists on the Globe System
- Assist in cardiac ablation procedures and provide technical support for the mechanical, electrical, and software systems
- Gather feedback from customers on the Globe System
- Train and support hospital staff on clinical trial procedures
- Create training materials for hospital staff and Kardium Field Clinical Specialists
What you bring to the team…
Our Kardium team is smart, creative, and passionate about creating cutting-edge medical devices that improve people’s lives. We work within a collaborative environment based on trust and respect and we understand that only by working together can we solve the unsolvable.
You bring to the team these characteristics, along with:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, nursing, medical technology or equivalent
- Experience working directly with doctors and hospital staff is desirable
- Experience in medical education and training is desirable
- Strong working knowledge of quality systems for medical devices
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians
- Willing to travel for up to 50% of the time for periods of 2-4 months
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Effective written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills
- Able to operate independently with minimal direction
- Flexible and adaptable to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate
What do you get out of this?
A meaningful career working with a truly innovative technology and an ambitious team, combined with:
- Knowing every day that you are making a difference in people’s lives by helping treat a condition that debilitates millions worldwide
- A great working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to extend your knowledge by interacting with other team members in a multi-disciplinary environment that includes electrical and mechanical engineers, biologists, and specialists in human factors, and clinical and regulatory affairs
- An engaged leadership team who believes in mentoring and growing employees’ careers
- Supportive and fun colleagues with plenty of social events to encourage people connections
- And our employees think we are great too – check out Glassdoor to learn more!
If this position interests you, please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title “307 Clinical Specialist and Trainer” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com