314 Technical Writer
By joining the Kardium team, you can help make a difference in the lives of millions around the world. Kardium is developing
As the Technical Writer, you will work with cross-functional teams to effectively communicate the safe usage of the Globe, our trademark device. Critical to this role is the ability to communicate complex material clearly for healthcare professionals while ensuring compliance with regulatory standards, standard operating procedures, and industry best practices.
What you’ll do…
- Plan, write, illustrate, edit, and maintain product documentation, including instructions for use, product labels, training manuals, operator’s manuals, release notes, and service manuals.
- Create clear and easy-to-follow labelling while maintaining all regulatory requirements.
- Drive content through the review and approval process of the product documentation.
- Maintain and improve the technical publications infrastructure, including style guides, templates, work instructions, authoring tools, and documentation processes.
What you bring to the team…
Our Kardium team is smart, creative, and passionate about creating cutting-edge medical devices to help improve people’s lives. We work within a collaborative environment based on trust and respect. And we understand that only by working together can we solve the unsolvable. You bring to the team these characteristics, plus:
- A degree in sciences or engineering with additional courses in writing or an equivalent level of related experience
- Experience developing technical documentation in a regulated industry, preferably for medical devices, where you developed exemplary writing skills
- Strong interviewing and research skills coupled with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience with or exposure to XML, single-sourcing, content management
- Experience with Madcap Flare, Microsoft Office, Git, Subversion, and BarTender
- A well-developed ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and work on several projects concurrently
- The ability to manage changes and changing priorities effectively
- The aptitude for working within a regulated environment
Why work at Kardium?
We know you are looking for a meaningful career. We can offer you that and more:
- Every day you know you are making a difference by helping treat a condition that debilitates millions of people worldwide
- A great working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge while working with cutting-edge technology
- The option to work remotely
- An engaged leadership team that believes in mentoring and growing employees’ careers
- Supportive colleagues and plenty of fun social events to encourage employee interactions
- And our employees think we are great too – check out Glassdoor to learn more!
How to apply…
If this position appeals to you, apply today by sending your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title “314 Technical Writer” in the subject line.
Thanks in advance for your interest in working at Kardium!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.