315 Software Application Developer for Medical Devices
As a Medical Device Software Application Developer, your challenge is to develop innovative, user-friendly software features for our revolutionary Globe® Mapping and Ablation System. You will work collaboratively within the software team to develop high quality Java application code for new and existing product features and you will have the opportunity to directly influence our product development through our software engineering practices.
The successful candidate will have excellent coding skills and be dedicated to providing users with an effective and safe UX experience through a high quality and highly-responsive UI.
- Develop and maintain medical device software code to implement new features, modify existing features, and fix anomalies.
- Review changes to medical device software code made by other application developers.
- Establish and maintain design specifications and design notes.
- Review changes to design specifications and design notes made by other application developers.
- Collaborate with the critical systems architect to ensure that medical device software code and related designs adhere to established architectural and safety requirements.
- Collaborate with the UX designer to ensure that the medical device software user interface code and designs adhere to established usability requirements.
- Collaborate with the systems performance engineer to ensure that the system meets established performance metrics.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor of science or engineering degree with substantial programming content or equivalent.
- Proficient in a high-level language such as Java, C#, C++ or equivalent.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills
- Strongly motivated to produce correct, clean, and efficient code
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Flexible and adaptable to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com, with the job title “315 Medical Device Software Application Developer” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.