337 Manufacturing Technician
We are searching for an innovative Manufacturing Technician to join our team and ensure quality products are delivered on time. The Manufacturing Technician’s responsibilities will include keeping the production area clean, working the production line as instructed, writing up reports, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
To be a successful Manufacturing Technician, you should display great attention to detail and a sound understanding of what makes a good product. You should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding Manufacturing Technician should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity – without compromising quality.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts by following work instructions and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisors and/or production manager on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma.
- Previous experience working in manufacturing environment is beneficial.
- Prior exposure to Good Manufacturing Practices and working in a cleanroom would be helpful.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination especially when working with a microscope.
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including maturity, teamwork, respect, courtesy, tact, and discretion.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and requirements.
- A strong drive to succeed with a track record of being highly productive.
- Available for shift work.
How to Apply
Recruitment is ongoing as there are multiple positions. You are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “337 Manufacturing Technician” as the subject line of your email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.