351 Project Manager – Application Implementation
By joining the Kardium team, you can help make a difference in the lives of millions around the world. Kardium is developing a ground-breaking medical device for diagnosis and treatment of atrial fibrillation, a heart condition that can cause strokes, heart failure, and other heart-related complications.
We are looking for a Project Manager to drive the selection and implementation of enterprise-level software in support of Kardium’s rapid growth.
What you’ll be doing…
The Project Manager will lead the implementation of off-the-shelf solutions necessary to scale our end-to-end business processes. This entails providing input on an information systems road-map, participating in the selection of potential solutions and implementation partners, driving customer engagements, gathering requirements (author, review, and sign-off process), planning, overseeing the execution of deliverables, and providing status and risk reports to applicable stakeholders including, for large projects, a steering committee. They will identify and onboard system administrators and business analysts to ensure ongoing support and maintenance of implemented solutions. They will collaborate closely with IT and in-house developers.
Applicable regulatory requirements will inform the assessment, training, validation, and release activities of information systems to ensure they are compliant with financial and privacy laws.
There will be multiple concurrent projects, with an initial focus on an ERP implementation. Projects of this nature will require an extensive amount of coordination with external consultants and internal business analysts, system administrators, and subject matter experts.
What you bring to the team…
Our Kardium team is smart, creative, and passionate about developing cutting-edge medical devices to help improve people’s lives. We work in a collaborative environment based on trust and respect. We understand that only by working together can we solve what was thought unsolvable.
You are suited to our approach and possess these attributes:
- Project management experience with ERP solutions and/or other enterprise system implementation and data-migration projects
- Specific experience with market-leading ERP solution(s), such as SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, or Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organized and pragmatic methodology
- Strong leadership and willingness to give and receive prompt, direct, and specific feedback
- Experience with ISO27001 (or NIST) standard
- Experience working in a regulated manufacturing industry, such as for type 3 medical devices
- Experience working in the context of Information Security Managing System (ISMS) and Personal Information Management System (PIMS)
Why work at Kardium?
Working at Kardium provides:
- Involvement in the development of a high-complexity medical device that will improve people’s lives
- A great working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge
- An engaged leadership team who believes in mentoring and career growth
- Supportive colleagues and fun social events to foster teamwork
- Competitive compensation, including equity participation
How to apply…
To apply for this position, please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, using using “351 Project Manager – Application Implementation” as the subject line. Indicate in your cover letter why you are interested in Kardium and why you are interested in this specific position.
Thanks in advance for your interest in Kardium!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.