353 Field Clinical Manager (Electrophysiology – USA)
By joining the Kardium team, you can help make a difference in the lives of millions around the world. We have developed a ground-breaking medical device for the minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment of the most common heart rhythm disorder, atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation can cause stroke, heart failure, and other heart-related complications.
The Globe® Pulsed Field System is the most complete solution for treating atrial fibrillation. The Globe Catheter has 122 electrodes that allow rapid, single-shot PVI, 3D high-definition mapping, and atrial ablation. The Globe System, with RF ablation, received CE marking approval in June 2020 and is commercially available in Europe.
In this role you will join Kardium to lead our team of Field Clinical Specialists working in the United States. Our Field Clinical Specialists are responsible for training and supporting hospital staff during our upcoming IDE clinical study and eventual commercial launch. This will include overseeing clinical procedures, providing onsite support, and clinical study site management.
- Lead and develop a team of Field Clinical Specialists providing product and technical assistance to electrophysiologists and clinical staff using the Globe PF System during cardiac ablation procedures
- Work with hospitals, investigators and our Clinical team to help drive enrolment and ensure the success of our IDE clinical study
- Clinical study site management, including:
- scheduling site initiation and device installation
- scheduling of procedures and procedure support
- ensuring timely completion of clinical study tasks
- Support clinical and RA/QA functions relevant to clinical trials
What you bring to the team…
Our Kardium team is smart, creative, and passionate about creating cutting-edge medical devices that improve people’s lives. We work within a collaborative environment based on trust and respect and we understand that only by working together can we solve the unsolvable.
You bring to the team these characteristics along with:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 5+ years experience leading a team of Clinical Specialists in Electrophysiology
- Ability to work in the USA
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally – up to 60% – to set up, support, and monitor clinical trial sites
- A valid driver’s licence
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate
What do you get out of this?
A meaningful career working with a truly innovative technology and an ambitious team, combined with:
- Knowing every day that you are making a difference in people’s lives by helping treat a condition that debilitates millions worldwide
- A great working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to extend your knowledge by interacting with other team members in a multi-disciplinary environment that includes electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, and biologists, and specialists in human factors, clinical affairs, and regulatory affairs
- An engaged leadership team who believes in mentoring and growing employees’ careers
- Supportive and fun colleagues with plenty of social events to encourage people connections
- And our employees think we are great too – check out Glassdoor to learn more!
How to apply…
If this position interests you, please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title “353 Field Clinical Manager (Electrophysiology – USA)” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.