359 Planning Manager
About the role…
By joining the Kardium team, you can help make a difference in the lives of millions around the world. Kardium is developing a ground-breaking medical device for the percutaneous diagnosis and treatment of atrial fibrillation, a heart condition that can cause strokes, heart failure, and other heart-related complications.
As the Planning Manager, you will be responsible for leading and growing a planning team of highly motivated individuals. You will use your knowledge and experience to implement an S&OP review and drive improvements to the planning process that will ensure Kardium is prepared for commercial scale up and capable of consistently delivering on customer commitments.
What you’ll do…
- Lead, mentor, and ensure on-time execution from the planning team
- Ensure standard work is implemented across all planning functions
- Lead the S&OP process and engage cross-functionally to understand all demand requirements, define priorities and provide timely status updates
- Drive initiatives to ensure continuous improvement in accuracy of forecasting and demand planning
- Support and develop the weekly supply planning process and ensure priorities and deliverables are clearly defined for all teams
- Drive the inventory stocking strategy at all levels of the supply chain and continuously evaluate and optimize on-hand inventory levels
- Investigate inventory shortages and on-time delivery variances and ensure timely resolution of root cause issues so that product is available when and where needed
- Develop and monitor planning KPIs and identify opportunities to improve planning efficiency and effectiveness
What you bring to the team…
- Bachelor’s degree or a professional designation in Supply Chain Management or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a supply chain and/or inventory planning roles
- Minimum 5 years’ progressive leadership experience in an expanding business environment
- Experience in a regulated manufacturing environment such as ISO 13485 or AS9100 is an asset
- Highly analytic and data driven with the ability to organize data to drive conclusions and actions
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to grow relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record implementing continuous improvement and cost management programs
- Flexible and willing to take on additional responsibilities as required
How to apply…
If this position appeals to, apply today by sending your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com, with the job title “359 Planning Manager” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.