362 Equipment Maintenance Technician
By joining the Kardium team, you can help make a difference in the lives of millions around the world. Kardium is developing a ground breaking medical device for the percutaneous diagnosis and treatment of atrial fibrillation, a heart condition that can cause strokes, heart failure, and other heart-related complications.
Kardium has a unique opportunity for an experienced Equipment Maintenance Technician. As a member of the Manufacturing team, the Equipment Maintenance Technician will be responsible for managing the maintenance and calibration manufacturing equipment used in the production of the Globe Catheter for treatment of atrial fibrillation.
What you’ll do
- Generate equipment maintenance schedules to maximize equipment utilization
- Perform equipment maintenance tasks (mechanical and electrical)
- Act as first level escalation for equipment failures
- Manage schedules and documentation for calibration work completed by external 3rd party vendors
- Execute Installation Qualification (IQs) test plans for new and revised equipment
- Assist with the implementation and documentation of new equipment and changes to existing equipment
- Assist with changes to manufacturing infrastructure
- Assist with the management of spare parts inventories
- Perform cleanroom monitoring and maintenance activities including HVAC systems
What you bring to the team
- Technical diploma, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in equipment maintenance or servicing
- Experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment such as ISO13485 or AS9100 preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Experience working in a cleanroom environment is desirable
- Experience writing technical procedures and reports
- Strong diagnostic and critical thinking skills
- Effective written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills
- Flexible and able to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate
Why work at Kardium?
We know you are looking for a meaningful career. We can offer you that, and more:
- Every day you know you are making a difference by helping treat a condition that debilitates millions of people worldwide
- A great working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge while working with cutting-edge technology
- An engaged leadership team who believes in mentoring and growing employees’ careers
- Supportive colleagues and plenty of fun social events to encourage employee interactions
- And our employees think we are great too – check out Glassdoor to learn more!
How to apply
Apply today by sending your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com, with the job title “362 Equipment Maintenance Technician in the subject line.
Thank you in advance for your interest in working at Kardium!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.