369 Quality Control Technician
By joining the Kardium team, you can help make a difference in the lives of millions around the world. Kardium has developed a ground-breaking medical device for diagnosis and treatment of atrial fibrillation, a heart condition that can cause strokes, heart failure, and other heart-related complications.
As a member of the Quality Control Team, you will have direct responsibility for quality control activities to support the development, manufacturing, and sales of the Kardium products.
- In-process and incoming inspections according to established specifications and procedures inside certified clean rooms.
- Producing formal reports of the inspection and measurement results and initiating non-conformity reports (NCR) when required.
- Conducting the cleaning, maintenance, and calibration of measuring equipment.
- Implementing 5S good practices to the quality control stations.
- Suggesting improvement ideas related to quality control processes.
- At least two years of hands-on quality control or metrology lab experience, preferably in regulated manufacturing industries, such as medical devices or automotive.
- Desire to work in a certified clean room environment.
- Able to perform detailed visual inspections.
- An ability to interpret mechanical drawings to understand specified dimensional and functional characteristics to be measured, tested, or inspected, including the basics of GD&T.
- Proficiency with standard measurement tools/systems such as calipers and micrometers.
- An associate degree or diploma in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, technical training, and/or related experience.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills.
- The willingness and ability to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate.
How to Apply
Please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title “369 Quality Control Technician” in the subject line.
Note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.