371 Electrical Manufacturing Technician
By joining the Kardium team, you can help make a difference in the lives of millions around the world. Kardium is developing a ground-breaking medical device for diagnosis and treatment of atrial fibrillation, a heart condition that can cause strokes, heart failure, and other heart-related complications.
We are searching for an innovative Electrical Manufacturing Technician to join our team and ensure quality products are delivered on time.
What you’ll be doing
The Electrical Manufacturing Technician’s responsibilities will include keeping the production area clean, working the production line as instructed, writing up reports, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
To be a successful Electrical Manufacturing Technician, you should display great attention to detail and a sound understanding of what makes a good product. You should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding Electrical Manufacturing Technician should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity – without compromising quality.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Following health and safety standards
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor
- Assembling products and parts by following work instructions and specifications
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets
- Reporting any issues to the supervisors and/or production manager on duty
- Performing other tasks as assigned
What you bring to the team
Our Kardium team is smart, creative, and passionate about developing cutting-edge medical devices to help improve people’s lives. We work in a collaborative environment based on trust and respect. We understand that only by working together can we solve what was thought unsolvable.
You are suited to our approach and possess these attributes:
- High school diploma and available for shift work
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering small electrical components, and fault-testing equipment
- Read and interpret electrical schematics
- Troubleshoot assembly/system components to meet required performance parameters
- Previous experience working in manufacturing environment is beneficial
- Prior exposure to Good Manufacturing Practices and working in a cleanroom would be helpful
- Excellent hand-eye coordination especially when working with a microscope
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including maturity, teamwork, respect, courtesy, tact, and discretion
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and requirements; a strong drive to succeed with a track record of being highly productive
Why work at Kardium?
Working at Kardium provides:
- Involvement in the development of a high-complexity medical device that will improve people’s lives
- A great working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge
- An engaged leadership team who believes in mentoring and career growth
- Supportive colleagues and fun social events to foster teamwork
How to apply
Recruitment is ongoing as there are multiple positions.
To apply for this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using “371 Electrical Manufacturing Technician” as the subject line of your email.
Thanks in advance for your interest in Kardium!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.