380 Marketing Specialist
By joining the Kardium team, you can help make a difference in the lives of millions around the world. We have developed a ground-breaking medical device for the minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment of the most common heart rhythm disorder, atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation can cause stroke, heart failure, and other heart-related complications.
Kardium has a fantastic technical team that has developed a product with strong, unique and customer-valued differentiators versus other solutions on the market: The Globe® Pulsed Field System. We have built connections with key opinion leaders who are already using the Globe System and are helping to tell our story. With this role, we are looking for someone to help us scale up our already-successful marketing program.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Management, the successful candidate will own Kardium’s marketing activities, including customer collateral creation, social media and website presence, multimedia and digital asset generation, and any other activities and initiatives you can suggest that will help us meet our goals!
As Kardium continues to grow, following completion of our upcoming pivotal clinical study, the person in this role will be well-positioned to take on increasing levels of responsibility and team leadership.
- Work with Product Management teammates and key stakeholders to create engaging visuals and copywriting that supports the brand and clearly communicates our product value
- Lead digital marketing strategy and execution, including website presence and social media
- Development of assets to support external and internal communication initiatives such as press releases, white papers, newsletters, etc.
- Interface with consultants and outside agencies to drive initiatives forward
- Liaise with media to pitch story concepts and handle requests for interviews and marketing materials
- Analyze performance of existing marketing programs and drive improvements
What you bring to the team…
Our Kardium team is smart, creative, and passionate about creating cutting-edge medical devices that improve people’s lives. We work within a collaborative environment based on trust and respect and we understand that only by working together can we solve the unsolvable.
You bring to the team these characteristics along with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably in the medical or high technology space
- A strong aptitude for written communication in English and an eye for grammar
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience managing small to medium-sized marketing projects
- Experience with social media platforms (example: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and management tools (Hootsuite, Buffer, Later, etc.)
- Excellent ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to occasionally travel nationally and internationally to support marketing activities, as Kardium scales up presence at industry trade shows
- Demonstrated history of suggesting solutions to problems that can earn trust with executive leadership
- Willingness to act with a sense of urgency when required
- Flexibility to “roll up your sleeves” and take on additional responsibilities as appropriate
What do you get out of this?
A meaningful career working with a truly innovative technology and an ambitious team, combined with:
- Knowing every day that you are making a difference in people’s lives by helping treat a condition that debilitates millions worldwide
- A great working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to extend your knowledge by interacting with other team members in a multi-disciplinary environment that includes electrical and mechanical engineers, biologists, and specialists in human factors, and clinical and regulatory affairs
- An engaged leadership team who believes in mentoring and growing employees’ careers
- Supportive and fun colleagues with plenty of social events to encourage people connections
- And our employees think we are great too – check out Glassdoor to learn more!
How to apply…
If this position interests you, please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title “380 Marketing Specialist” in the subject line.
Thanks in advance for your interest in Kardium!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.