385 Talent Acquisition, People Services Co-op
Kardium is a technology pioneer developing devices to address cardiovascular diseases. The company was founded in 2007 by a team with a track record of excellence in medicine, business, and engineering. Focused on building a world-class, internationally dominant medical device company, we believe in having lots of fun while working hard. We hire top individuals who are strong team players and trust them to make the right decisions to achieve our goals. Kardium has repeatedly been selected as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in BC” by BC Business Magazine and has ranked as the #1 Life Sciences and Health Services Company. In 2021 and 2015 Kardium was also awarded “Medical Technology Company of the Year” by Life Sciences BC. Visit our website at www.kardium.com.
About the job
Kardium is seeking an energetic, motivated student who is looking to experience various aspects of working in the Human Resources field.
This position will report to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager and will be based in greater Vancouver, BC.
What you will be doing
- Assist with full-cycle recruitment: coordinating a high volume of phone, video, and on-site candidate interviews for employees and future co-ops
- Assist/coordinate with administrative support for career fairs and recruitment events
- Assist with candidate reference checks
- Prepare on-boarding itineraries for first day orientation
- Communicate with hiring managers to ensure teams are aware of the start dates and on-boarding requirements
- Provide assistance with People Services initiatives and projects as required
What you bring
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in Human Resources and availability for a January co-op term is required
- Previous scheduling, administrative, or related experience is preferred
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of a cross-functional team and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and management
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a high paced, fast changing environment
- Excellent customer service skills with a proactive and problem-solving approach
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office
- The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Canada
How to apply
Please provide a cover letter, a resume, and a copy of your most recent transcripts, and include in your application:
- The number of months you are available
- Your university
- Your co-op office (i.e. faculty or school)
- Academic years completed
- Co-op work terms completed
- Cumulative GPA in %
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org using “385 Talent Acquisition, People Services Co-op” as the subject line.
Note: Only applicants currently registered in a relevant study program at an accredited Canadian institution will be considered for this position.
Thank you for your interest in Kardium!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.