389 Equipment Engineer
About the Job
Kardium has a unique opportunity for an experienced Equipment Engineer. As a member of the Manufacturing team, the Equipment Engineer will be responsible for helping increase manufacturing throughput by managing the creation, qualification, and maintenance of equipment used in the production of the Globe Catheter for treatment of atrial fibrillation. This position will report to the Equipment Team Lead.
- Plan and coordinate implementation of infrastructure expansion and improvements.
- Optimize equipment maintenance plans and schedules to maximize service level.
- Develop equipment qualification programs (IQ protocols & report) and assist with equipment measurement system analyses.
- Perform investigations and impact assessments for equipment breakdowns and out-of-spec calibration findings.
- Manage equipment spare parts.
- Respond to equipment breakdowns and provide technical troubleshooting and repair expertise.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to develop and implement solutions to problems facing production.
- Support infrastructure and equipment reporting requirements.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in equipment maintenance in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a highly regulated environment such as ISO13485 or AS9100
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Experience working in a cleanroom environment is desirable
- Experience writing technical procedures and reports
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Flexible and able to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote “389 Equipment Engineer” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.