404 Talent Acquisition Advisor
By joining the Kardium team, you can help make a difference in the lives of millions around the world. We have developed a ground-breaking medical device for the minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment of the most common heart rhythm disorder, atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation can cause stroke, heart failure, and other heart-related complications.
Kardium has a fantastic technical team that has developed a product with strong, unique and customer-valued differentiators versus other solutions on the market: The Globe® Pulsed Field System. We have built connections with key opinion leaders who are already using the Globe System and are helping to tell our story.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, the successful candidate will have the exciting opportunity to be part of the growing People Services team, as we build and prepare to become a public company over the next couple of years.
What you’ll be doing
Talent Acquisition, as part of the People Services function, is responsible for overseeing the full-cycle recruitment process. You will partner with Hiring Managers to strategize on best sourcing approaches, while also prioritizing the candidate experience.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee/manage the entire recruitment cycle – in partnership with Hiring Managers
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience to all applicants at every step in the interview process
- Actively source and reach out to passive candidates on an ongoing basis to pipeline, and for difficult-to-fill roles
- Manage candidate pipeline via our Applicant Tracking System – Greenhouse
- Conduct and schedule phone, in-person and/or videoconference interviews
- Coordinate appropriate technical assessments, as required
- Prepare recruitment metric reporting, as required
- Support current and future business needs by developing and implementing recruitment strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business requirements
- Assist with additional People Services projects, as required
What you bring to the team
Our Kardium team is smart, creative, and passionate about developing cutting-edge medical devices to help improve people’s lives. We work in a collaborative environment based on trust and respect. We understand that only by working together can we solve what was thought unsolvable.
You are suited to our approach and possess these attributes:
- 4-5 years of recruitment experience within a highly technical environment; prior medical device experience is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or a related field
- Client-centric approach – prioritize strategic partnership and not just transactional hiring
- Keen interest in talent acquisition related initiatives, such as employer branding, candidate experience, and campus/student recruitment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, along with an understanding of confidentiality and strong listening skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook) with the ability and willingness to learn new applications
Why work at Kardium
A meaningful career working with a truly innovative technology and an ambitious team, combined with:
- Knowing every day that you are making a difference in people’s lives by helping treat a condition that debilitates millions worldwide
- A great working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to extend your knowledge by interacting with other team members in a multi-disciplinary environment that includes electrical and mechanical engineers, biologists, and specialists in human factors, and clinical and regulatory affairs
- An engaged leadership team who believes in mentoring and growing employees’ careers
- Supportive and fun colleagues with plenty of social events to encourage people connections
- And our employees think we are great too – check out Glassdoor to learn more!
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, using “404 Talent Acquisition Advisor” as the subject line. Indicate in your cover letter why you are interested in Kardium and in this specific position.
Thanks in advance for your interest in Kardium!
Kardium is a technology pioneer developing devices to address cardiovascular diseases. The company was founded in 2007 by a team with a track record of excellence in medicine, business, and engineering. Focused on building a world-class, internationally dominant medical device company, we believe in having lots of fun while working hard. We hire top individuals who are strong team players and trust them to make the right decisions to achieve our goals. Kardium has repeatedly been selected as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in BC” by BC Business Magazine and has ranked as the #1 Life Sciences and Health Services Company. In 2021 and 2015 Kardium was also awarded “Medical Technology Company of the Year” by Life Sciences BC. Visit our website at kardium.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.